Important order information
Our dispatch day is Tuesday. All orders received by Sunday midnight will be dispatched on Tuesday. Orders received after Sunday midnight will be dispatched the following Tuesday-week.
Occasionally we may need to dispatch on a Wednesday for instance due to bank holidays or unforeseen circumstances.
Minimum Order £30 EXCLUDING POSTAGE, spend £50 for FREE delivery.
We have a next day delivery courier (not guaranteed next day). We will pack your products to ensure they will be fine if the delivery process does last 2 days just in case. Our couriers work Monday to Friday.
We will email you on the day your box has been dispatched. On the day of delivery you will receive a text from the DHL courier letting you know your box is out for delivery that day, no time slots given I’m afraid.
Your chilled Lettices products must be refrigerated upon arrival.
If you are not at home to accept your delivery you will get a card through the door which will ask you to contact DHL to rearrange for another delivery attempt the next working day, please do this asap. If you know you will not be in to receive it, to avoid this disappointment please have your order dispatched to your work location, to a family member or neighbour who is able to receive it for you.
In the ‘ORDER NOTES’ at the Checkout we advise you to put an additional contact number just in case. If you have any courier requests i.e. leave in basket in porch you are welcome to put them in this section, however the courier does not guarantee that they can follow those instructions.
All orders are packed with reusable ice packs and biodegradable packaging nuggets.
POSTAGE COSTS – As we’re a small, artisan company the actual delivery cost to us is £9.55 per box. We understand that this is not competitive in comparison to larger food delivery corporations and so we subsidise this by £4.56 ourselves. So the cost of delivery to you is just £4.99 per box (the maximum we can fit into a box is about 20 cheeses or 30 meats).
When the products arrive with you they will have a lifespan of:
Ham, Ribs, Popperoni, Burgers – 3 weeks refrigerated or can be frozen for up to 6 months.
Blue Beauty, Better fetter – 2 weeks refrigerated, up to 1 month refrigerated if unopened.
Camembear, Smokey Bakon – limited lifespan of 1 week refrigerated – these can be frozen for up to 6 months (defrost in the fridge the night before you want them).
Mozzafella – 1 week refrigerated
Garlic & Herb – 1 week refrigerated
Mayomazing – 2 weeks refrigerated
Cottage Cheese – 1 week refrigerated
Key information we must have to process your order: –
- A MOBILE number – this is for the courier to text you when your parcel is out for delivery (no other reason)
- An ADDRESS that you are certain that you or someone else will be able to receive the package at, we are not responsible for any missed deliveries. If for some reason the address you provide us is wrong, or if your items are spoilt as a result of you being unable/not in to receive your package, unfortunately we cannot refund the purchase amount.
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR MOBILE NUMBER IS ACCURATE WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR MISSING PACKAGES DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU.
What you can expect from us
- At the point of ordering you will receive an order confirmation email
- On the dispatch date of your package you will receive an ‘Order Complete’ email from Lettices letting you know that it has been collected by the courier for next day delivery.
- On the day of delivery you will receive a text from DHL the courier letting you know that your package is being delivered that day (this is to be expected the day after you receive your ‘Order Complete’ email, but not guaranteed).
Please feel free to get in contact if you have any questions, have a specific dispatch day request, or if you’re concerned about your delivery – it’s our priority that you experience the best service possible.